Welcome From Island Church
We are not a Northern Church nor a Southern Church, but an Island Church made up of all the beautiful people that are represented throughout this great island of Ireland with one common focus; cultivating Heaven’s culture on earth.
Our Service Times
Sunday Services | 11am
Wednesday Prayer | 7:30pm
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: (Matthew 28:19 KJV).
- Preach and teach the Word of God.
- To be an instrument of evangelism and benevolence to Island of Ireland, the surrounding areas, as well as anywhere God sends us.
- To establish the church, which is the House of God, where people and families can be discipled in God’s Word, finding their call and destiny.
- To stand for justice and morality according to the Word of God.
- To have a world vision: doing our part to obey the Great Commission (taking the Gospel around the world).
- Strive to break down walls of religion and prejudice, in order to promote peace and unity as all of us regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or economic status, grow together in Christ.
- To recognize that every person and family has a vision to be healthy, blessed financially, and at peace. That the members of Island Church realize and fulfill their personal vision, thus completing the corporate vision of the church.
- That our lifestyles manifest the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ through proclamation and demonstration. That His glory will be seen in us and through us.
- To put forth every effort to expand the Kingdom of God, grow the local church, and become a powerful entity influencing and blessing the community as well as everyone we meet
Pastors Ryan & Kimberly Penn
We are a family of five who have been called as missionaries and pastors to Ireland. We committed ourselves to ministry in 2008 while balancing the business we owned and operated in Texas. God led us to Galveston, Texas, and to our church home of Island Church in 2013 pastored by Rusty and Leah Martin, where we were able to serve as volunteers and grow toward our destiny. God truly had a bigger plan when He led us to this missions focused church. He began to stir a passion in us for Europe and eventually narrowed it down to Ireland. Through our pastor’s ministry experience in Ireland, we were sown into, equipped and prepared to enter the mission field. After two years of preparation, which included selling our business, home and everything else we owned, we launched out into full time ministry in Dublin, Ireland.
We were honoured to serve the great family of All Nations Church Dublin as associate pastors for two years participating in many ministries within, including children’s ministry, small groups, homeless outreach, prayer team, cleaning and hospitality. God has placed within us a desire to equip, encourage and raise up the body of Christ into their callings and destinies, multiplying the body through discipleship.
In April 2017, our hearts began to burn for the people of Dundalk. By the leading of the Holy Spirit, we once again prepared to sell our Dublin home and move our family to Dundalk, Co Louth where we currently reside.
Island Church Dundalk was birthed 26 April 2018. We anticipate great things for this island and are thankful for the opportunity and privilege to serve the beautiful people of Dundalk. Our call is to the people, people are our purpose.
Island church Dundalk began in our home in County Louth with a small prayer and worship gatherings in January 2018. We hosted a prelaunch Celebration with our Pastor, Rusty Martin, on 26 April 2018 and officially launched with our first service on 29 April 2018. We are newly planted church and look forward to many years of serving the town of Dundalk.
We now meet Sunday mornings at Robin House, The Ramparts, Dundalk at 11am.
What we Believe
Island church exists to honour and glorify God by obeying Jesus’ command to make disciples of all people groups. We accomplish this through our Mission and Core Values.
What to Expect
Every service at Island Church has much prayer and study invested in it. Although we have a format to our services, we are open and submitted to the move of the Holy Ghost. We do our best to serve all those attending through Greeters, Ushers and Counseling ministries so that everyone will have a blessed experience. Our services are approximately 1½ hours on Sunday mornings at 11am. We desire to equip you to go out and be an overcomer in every area and a witness for Christ.